[NatureNS] banded tree swallow in Port Williams

From: George Forsyth <ge4syth@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 21:48:33 -0300
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca

--0000000000003f7e2d05a4776d03

Hi All, I thought that you might be interested in thiseBird report of a
tree swallow that I have been watching for some time now. Today I was able
to pick it up and read the leg band!

<goog_958577473>
https://ebird.org/canada/checklist/S68066805

Regards, George Forsyth

--0000000000003f7e2d05a4776d03

seBird report of a tree swallow that I have been watching for some time now=
. Today I was able to pick it up and read the leg band!</div><div><a href=
checklist/S68066805">https://ebird.org/canada/checklist/S68066805</a></div>=

--0000000000003f7e2d05a4776d03--