[NatureNS] Covid company

To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
From: Don MacNeill <donmacneill@bellaliant.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 09:28:45 -0300

--------------4FECA114025395C549B56CF7

I agree with you Peter.  In these days of isolation it is nice to look
out the window and see birds coming to the feeders, especially here in
the city.  A pair of Northern Cardinals are regulars as well as
goldfinches, chickadees and song sparows.  No hummingbirds yet though.
I think they come later when the young ones get kicked out by their parents.

Don MacNeill donmacneill@bellaliant.net
On 5/19/2020 8:28 AM, hubcove@aol.com wrote:
> Abundance and variety of birds at the feeders really helping during
> isolation. hordes of finches nuthatches chickadees, juncos, starlings,
> bluejays, warblers and many more. A Flicker at the suet daily is a
> welcome sight. Probably not the prettiest bird but the most handsome.
> We are also blessed to have a pair of pheasants nesting in the brush
> behind our lot. They call constantly and were on the lawn today
> together with a solitary rabbit. Also a solitary humming bird at the
> feeder. Lockdown not great but the visitors are a great help.
> Peter Stow
> Hubbards

--------------4FECA114025395C549B56CF7

  <head>
  </head>
      isolation it is nice to look out the window and see birds coming
      to the feeders, especially here in the city.  A pair of Northern
      Cardinals are regulars as well as goldfinches, chickadees and song
      sparows.  No hummingbirds yet though.  I think they come later
      when the young ones get kicked out by their parents.<br>
      donmacneill@bellaliant.net</div>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:1380303648.962828.1589887728644@mail.yahoo.com">
          sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;">
              font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-size:
                12pt;">Abundance and variety of birds at the feeders
                really helping during isolation. hordes of finches
                nuthatches chickadees, juncos, starlings, bluejays,
                warblers and many more. A Flicker at the suet daily is a
                welcome sight. Probably not the prettiest bird but the
              font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span style="font-size:
                12pt;">We are also blessed to have a pair of pheasants
                nesting in the brush behind our lot. They call
                constantly and were on the lawn today together with a
                solitary rabbit. Also a solitary humming bird at the
                feeder. Lockdown not great but the visitors are a great
                help.</span><br>
              sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; color: #000000;"><span