[NatureNS] My first in Nova Scotia: a single TV

To: NatureNS <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
From: Bob Lindsay <rhlindsay@accesswave.ca>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 21:56:25 -0300

--------------69941EBA7E32CC523FC1F9B8

The only time I saw a Turkey Vulture was in Ottawa about 10 or 15 years
ago ...
until yesterday that is.

I was returning to my car after visiting the Babes in The Wood homestead
east of Dartmouth. It's on a woods road between the Lake Loon Golf
Centre and Topsail Lake (historically King Lake) that goes to a cell
phone tower. There was a single TV soaring and slowly circling above the
road.

Incidentally, if you don't know the Babes in the Wood story, then look
for the book in the Halifax Regional library system when it reopens, or
perhaps there are still copies in the Dartmouth Heritage Museum. Failing
that, email me.

_Melancholy Mountain: What Happened in 1842?

_Bob Lindsay
Dartmouth

__

--------------69941EBA7E32CC523FC1F9B8

  <head>

  </head>
    The only time I saw a Turkey Vulture was in Ottawa about 10 or 15
    years ago ...<br>
    until yesterday that is.<br>
    I was returning to my car after visiting the Babes in The Wood
    homestead east of Dartmouth. It's on a woods road between the Lake
    Loon Golf Centre and Topsail Lake (historically King Lake) that goes
    to a cell phone tower. There was a single TV soaring and slowly
    circling above the road.<br>
    Incidentally, if you don't know the Babes in the Wood story, then
    look for the book in the Halifax Regional library system when it
    reopens, or perhaps there are still copies in the Dartmouth Heritage
    Museum. Failing that, email me. <br>
    <u>Melancholy Mountain: What Happened in 1842?<br>
    </u>Bob Lindsay<br>
    Dartmouth<br>

--------------69941EBA7E32CC523FC1F9B8--