[NatureNS] the Summer Tanager

From: "Marg Millard" <mmillard@eastlink.ca>
To: "naturens" <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2020 17:11:07 -0300

June 1   The Summer Tanager is still around here. I saw it a short time ago.
At first I thought it was the female B. Oriole, but not So. I saw them on
opposite part of the property at the same time. It came to where the suet
feeder is (empty). I'm still not seeing any Nuthatches, Rose Breasted
Grosbeaks or Fox Sparrows. First time in many years with no Fox Sparrows.
Marg

White Point Artist, Marg Millard
19 White Point 2 Rd., White Point, Queens Co.,
R.R. # 1 Hunts Point, Nova Scotia
B0T 1G0 Canada (902) 683-2393
MargMillard.ca By Appointment, please

"Hope is the thing with feathers
That perches in the soul
And sings the tunes without the words
And never stops–at all." (Emily Dickinson)