[NatureNS] A Sora?

From: "John Kearney" <j.f.kearney@gmail.com>
To: <naturens@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 12:01:30 -0300

Hi Nancy,
It does sound like the wail of a Sora.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: naturens-owner@chebucto.ns.ca On Behalf Of NancyDowd
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2020 09:42
To: naturens@chebucto.ns.ca
Subject: [NatureNS] A Sora?

Another sound. This one was picked up on an AudioMoth at 6am (trial of these
recording units in conjunction with the Hemlock Survey run by John Kearney).
This Hemlock stand borders on a vegetated lakeshore so a Sora is a
possibility. If so, I will log it as such since I want to get a handle on
the numbers of these rails in this area. Thoughts?
https://macaulaylibrary.org/asset/244310701

Thanks, Nancy D