SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITIES Information Databank "Pedalling The Information Bike
Do you know what's going on with the federal review of the Canadian
Environmental Protection Act (CEPA)?
- ORGANIZATIONAL PROFILES
- Nova Scotian non-governmental organizations, businesses, government
departments and community groups are included in this list.
- SUSTAINABLE MARITIMES "TOWN HALL"
- An ongoing internet discussion about sustainable communities.
- Economics for People & the Planet
- Natural Resources/Natural Living
- The Global Community
- In each topic area you will find the following (primarily E&D
Coalition materials, or other resources we have access to):
- TOOLS - Practical ideas and guides for building sustainable
- SUCCESS STORIES - Short articles or stories about sustainable
(and successful!) community initiatives.
- ARTICLES & OTHER INFO - Articles, documents, links and
general information on a wide range of
subjects within our topic areas.
- LINKS TO INTERNET SITES ON SUSTAINABILITY
SCI Home |
Search SCI Database |
© Nova Scotia Environment & Development Coalition
1657 Barrington St., Suite # 133
Tel: (902)422-4276 fax:(902) 423-9736