- Telephone Number: 494-8006
- 8 bits (options are usually 7 or 8)
- No parity (options are usually even, odd, or none)
- 1 stop bit (options are usually 0, 1, or 2)
- Terminal Emulation: default vt100/102 (vt220 and vt320 also supported)
- The phone number for your modem to dial is 494-8006.
- If your telephone service includes the call waiting feature you should
disable call-waiting during this call
- Special Notes:
- XON/XOFF Software Error Correction: Disabled.
- Auto LF: No
- Terminal Emulation; vt100a or vt100b
- Backspace sends BS
- Terminal for Windows
- Do NOT use Ctrl, Alt, Function and Arrow keys for Windows
Our community is online here!
Get your own Chebucto account
Look here for our available services and prices!
Accounts for individuals, families, non-profit groups and small
Help promote us!
Who we are, what we do
and how you can help
Our Premium Internet Access
Non-Profit Highspeed Access