hi! do you have ad-i-p.L0..m.a well you could and you dont even have to go to school..

From: "Veronica Munson" <rbmip@sx172.com>
To: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 05:44:49 +0500

----05865992489647108

Obtain a D.i~p-l'o.m*a has
never been so easy ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca !<br>
Call today and find out how you could get your D-i`p~l-o-ma
and D~e'gree<br>
from a highly credited college, Full Transcripts,<br>
A Letter of Recommendations, and also your GPA.<br>
No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.<br>
Diplomasare available include but are not limited to:<br>
Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD)<br>
Available in any field of your choice.<br>
Everyone is approved, Never is anyone turned down.<br>
Total Confidentiality assured. <br>
Call Today d,i*p`l-o~m'a within days!!!<br>
	24 hours a day, 7 days a week<br>
	including Sunday and Holidays.<br>
I could fill her with love; touching her eyes with mine, ploughing my fing=
ers in her hair, whispering my laughter in her ears. She would spread her =
tiny little complains with her head on my shoulder. We would aimlessly tal=
k while walking on a deserted road in a tranquil evening. I would sing her=
 songs in my gauche voice and she would disperse her melodious laughter in=
 the air. I had planned everything. And along with this, I had also saved =
enough money to fulfill many of her not innocent wishes.</font>
<FONT SIZE=3D1 color=3D#F7FFFD>Douglass writes, "The real question, the al=
l commanding question, is whether American justice, American liberty, Amer=
ican civilization, American law and American Christianity can be made to i=
nclude and protect alike and forever all American citizens. . ."_2/FONT>

----05865992489647108--