wassup do you have a d-i-p.l0..m.a well you could and you dont even ahve to go to school

From: "Alice Cooley" <nvqozg@jsmail.com.cn>
To: ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca
Date: Mon, 03 May 2004 19:28:12 -0700

----8174071617618097

Obtain a D'i,p'l`o`m~a has
never been so easy ccn-board@chebucto.ns.ca !<br>
Call today and find out how you could get your D,i`p,l`o'ma
and D`e,gree<br>
from a highly credited college, Full Transcripts,<br>
A Letter of Recommendations, and also your GPA.<br>
No required tests, classes, books, or interviews.<br>
Diplomasare available include but are not limited to:<br>
Bachelors, Masters, MBA, and Doctorate (PhD)<br>
Available in any field of your choice.<br>
Everyone is approved, Never is anyone turned down.<br>
Total Confidentiality assured. <br>
Call Today d.i-p~l-o~m.a within days!!!<br>
	24 hours a day, 7 days a week<br>
	including Sunday and Holidays.<br>
I could fill her with love; touching her eyes with mine, ploughing my fing=
ers in her hair, whispering my laughter in her ears. She would spread her =
tiny little complains with her head on my shoulder. We would aimlessly tal=
k while walking on a deserted road in a tranquil evening. I would sing her=
 songs in my gauche voice and she would disperse her melodious laughter in=
 the air. I had planned everything. And along with this, I had also saved =
enough money to fulfill many of her not innocent wishes.</font>
<FONT SIZE=3D1 color=3D#F7FFFD>From 1845 to 1847, Douglas would travel in =
Great Britain speaking for the elimination of slavery. While in Britain he=
 expanded his view of the struggle for human rights. He spoke in favor of =
Irish home rule and eventually would speak on behalf of the landless Europ=
ean peasantry, women's suffrage, prison reform, free public school educati=
on and universal peace. In 1846 he wrote to Garrison, "I cannot allow myse=
lf to be insensitive to the wrongs and sufferings of any part of the great=
 family of man[sic]."=20_2/FONT>

----8174071617618097--