Job Offer

From: "Ernest" <ipbdgmch@dacor.com>
To: "Rosalind" <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 19:02:55 +0000

<HTML><html>
<P>This proposal is for all individuals who are able to<BR>recognize and
appreciate a great business opportunity<BR>when they see one! It is evident that
the Internet<BR>arena is rapidly developing and prospering. Connect<BR>and
discover the possibilities! <BR> <BR>Work around your schedule, part-time
and you will be<BR>given the potential to earn as much as you desire. We<BR>are
seeking motivated, driven, success orientated,<BR>open-minded, and reliable
individuals. Grab the<BR>opportunity! Follow our proven strategies as we
all<BR>crave prosperity.  <BR> <BR>Experienced and dedicated
professionals developed our<BR>Internet products that we currently sell through
a<BR>variety of websites. Now we are hiring in Canada and<BR>in the United
States to boost our company?s profits<BR>and to give various individuals this
exciting<BR>opportunity. Starting commission-based salary is<BR>1000-4000 USD a
month. Become a part of our team and<BR>we will progress together.
<BR> <BR>Please email us your resume or brief information as<BR>well as
where you are currently located.  </P>
<P>Our email : <A
href="mailto:personnel@softerra.biz">personnel@softerra.biz</A>
</P>