Sexy exposed celebrities.

From: <Kendrick@usa.net>
To: <c125@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 02:13:42 +0400

Madonna Enrolls at Prestigious University
Pop queen Madonna is so frustrated she sacrificed her education for pop music - she's allegedly enrolled at Britain's prestigious Oxford University for a degree in English Literature. The Material Girl rekindled her love of books after writing popular children's series The English Roses, and is looking forward to studying for a Bachelor of Arts qualification from home, with the celebrated institution which counts four British Kings, 47 Nobel prize-winners, 25 British Prime Ministers and six saints as past students. An insider tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "Madonna was always irritated about giving up her schooling when her career took off. She is fiercely intelligent and incredibly well read and has always taken a keen interest in literature. She is determined to get a qualification. She sets herself new challenges all the time and the Oxford University course is her latest. It's an illustrious place to study and she was delighted to be accepted and will make the most of the opportunity."

See Madonna absolutely naked at our site. See also other celebrities naked, exposed.
We have the biggest collection of home made sex tapes

http://bribe.webfund.info/naughty-stars/