Vacancy - Canada

From: "carier@employments-canada.com" <work@employments-canada.com>
To: <ccn-mem@chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2015 05:12:48 +0100

VACANT

Location: Canada, all provinces.

Work for:
- retirees
- students
- stay-at-home moms
- part-time employees

We propose:
- flex-time
- competitive income
- learning online provided by our support

Details:
Organization has a part-time jobs which are available now.
We invite you to apply if you are looking for a part-time job.
We are looking for freelance personnel to process the transfers coming from the sponsors.
Additional earnings spending few hours a day.
Fluency in any other language like French, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hindi is an asset.

Salary:
$800+ CAD per week.

Send your CV for more details about this opportunity to: Molly@ca-recruitments.info