I Have Been Trying To Reach You (Reply)

To: Recipients <resesalah@impm.upel.edu.ve>
From: "Mr Harold Diamond" <resesalah@impm.upel.edu.ve>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 06:03:52 +0100

Dear Beloved

My name is Harold Diamond the current winner of $326 million on the just concluded Mega Millions jackpot On Nov 4 2014, I know this is surprising for you to have received this at this very early stage.

But because I just received the check on Monday, Jan. 12, 2015 and I am excited, so I am willing to donate $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) to you and as part of my effort to alleviate poverty and care for the less privileged around the world, I have decided to donate to just 5 people around the globe which you are a part of.

Your email was luckily selected via a Google & Facebook sponsored email-draws, and I decided to put this on the internet for the world to see in other to relinquish any doubts.

See link for proof: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/12/retired-principal-is-326-million-mega-millions-winner-biggest-new-york-lottery/

For immediate release of these donated funds, send your *Full Names:……,*Tel:….. *Age:…..& *Country:…..and we will instruct our payout Bank to transfer the sum of $300,000.00 to you.

So do get back to us quickly via email at: harolddiamond11935@gmail.com

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance.

Regards,
Harold & Carol Diamond.

---