Internet Browser? Firefox? etc.

Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:10:18 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Stephen Noel <noel@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Stephen. We do indeed recommend Firefox as a web browser. I'll
be on CBC Radio Noon today saying that as well. You do not need to get it
from the office as a CD, you can download the latest version yourself from
home for free at http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/

	The Chebucto Plus install CD has the latest versions of Firefox
and Thunderbird, the Mozilla email client and is free for Chebucto Plus
members to pick up from the Chebucto office or $10 for us to mail it out
to you.