connection under-performance

Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 16:25:07 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Audrey Samson <aa133@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Audrey,

   To add to Richard's excellent advice, if you still don't find a problem
with the phone lines, try downloading and running AdAware SE 1.06
(www.lavasoft.com) and SpyBot - Search and Destroy v1.4.  Use Google to
track down SpyBot S&D.

   Unlike viruses, spyware can cause the problems you describe and
Anti-Virus programs can't detect them because they're not viruses.  Some
really malicious spyware can cripple your computer completely.

CCN Help