"Bcc" list to Members

Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 17:10:01 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Alexander E. Mackinnon" <ar688@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Sandy,

   I'm happy to see Bill was able to assist you with Webmail.

   To address your confusion below, there are several userhelp people (we
are volunteers working from home) and some may not be up on all the
changes as are others.  Myself, I mostly use PINE (my computer isn't able
to use the Webmail setup) and thus, I was not familiar with it, so I am
glad Bill was able to step in and fill in the blanks for you.

   I offered you answers on the assumption that you may be using PINE,
as you didn't specify exactly which email service (there are several -
PINE, POP3, IMAP-Webmail) you were using.  The late userhelper Norman De
Forest, who passed away recently, was a whiz on the Webmail setup.  The
rest of us are still adjusting to the loss of his wisdom and ability.

   If you have any further questions, we will do our best to try and
answer them for you.

Tony Cianfaglione
CCN Help