mugns

Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 18:47:15 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Mosaic <mikowen@eastlink.ca>

Hi Mik,

   MUGNS has moved their website to Apple's MAC.com webhost.  I am not
sure of the exact url of the site but if you search at www.mac.com, you
may find it.  MUGNS still meets at the Alderney Landing Public Library in
Dartmouth, N.S., the second Tuesday of each month at 7pm in the Starr
room, upstairs.  I am unsure of their summer schedule, however, as some
club don't meet during that time.

CCN Help