problems

Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 19:31:18 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jean Slaunwhite <jeannie@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Jean,

   Both the text and PLUS services are running fine and there have been no
other reports of problems so I will have to presume that the problem is on
your end of the connection; possibly with your computer.  It's possible
that your computer may be infected by spyware, adware or malware.  Such
infections have similar effects on computers by limiting a person's
ability to connect or stay connected.

   Using the text service via HyperTerminal, do a search for Ad-Aware SE
v1.06 (www.lavasoft.com) and Spybot - Search and Destroy v1.4.  Both are
free programs and search out various spyware, adware and malware
infections.  They are very effective and will rid your computer of those
problems, should they exist.  Once you have scanned and cleaned your
computer, try another connection.

CCN Help