accessing address book

Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:46:58 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Margie Macdonald <margie@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Margie. The system is fine and I can get to my own addressbook
in Webmail with both Internet Explorer 6 and Firefox 1.5.0.1. Do you have
some sort of software running on your computer that blocks popup windows?
The addressbook opens up a new popup window and if you have your browser
set to block popups then it might be the source of your problem.