your mail

Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 17:52:24 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jim MacAulay <leafflag@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Jim. You attempted to send your message to MSN Customer
Support, but that is not an email address. All email addresses look like
this:

somename@some.machine.com

Name, then the "@" sign, then the machine name or domain.

Chebucto's mail system recognized the word support so it added
"@chebucto.ns.ca" to it so it wound up at Chebucto Community Net userhelp.

	Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to help you except to
direct you to the MSN support feedback page:

http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=hotmail&page=support_home_options_form_byemail&ct=eformts

	Good luck with your problem.