email passoword

Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:39:28 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ryszard Tokarczyk <ryszard@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Ryszard. To change your email password easily, simply go to
http://chebucto.ca and log in to the Webmail there. Be sure you do not
have any other mail software open accessing your Chebucto mailbox at the
same time and if you do, close it before using the Webmail.

	In the Webmail you'll see a toolbar running across the top of the
page and clicking on Password will allow you to change your Chebucto Plus
password. Be sure to log out of Webmail before opening any other mail
software.