Quota Overload - Telnet problem

Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 16:52:47 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: julie.benson@ns.sympatico.ca

	Hi Julie. Telnet has come with every version of Windows since
Windows 3.11 was released in 1993 and it is included with Windows XP.

	To access telnet, go to the Windows Start button. Then go to Run.
In the Run window type ** EXACTLY ** what is in the following line:

telnet chebucto.ca

and then click OK. The rest of the instructions are as listed here:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Help/overquota_mail.shtml