Confiused as to why this is spam.

Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 22:18:48 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Boschat <aa063@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Michael,

   Can you send us a copy of the message with full headers and footers?
Pressing 'h' in PINE while viewing the message will show you full headers.
Sometimes, an Internet Provider that is known for sending spam may relay
a message and its numbers will trigger a spam alert.  Also many services
such as Google, Yahoo, MSN etc will tag an advertisement to the bottom of
an email and this also sets off the spam warning.  This may only be a
recent change in their format so the email used to get through okay
before.

CCN Help