chebucto plus installation cd-rom

Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 00:00:24 -0300
From: Andrew D Wright <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Kirk A Brown <k5brown@chebucto.ns.ca>

	Hi Kirk. That is a very old installation CD. The current version is
3.08 dated September 15, 2006.

	The installation CD is useful but not essential for setting up your
Chebucto Plus connection. There are instructions on our website here
(which you can access and print off from a friend's house or public
library, etc.):

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/PPP/setup.htm

	Windows XP dialup setup is simply a matter of putting in the right
phone number (494-6744), the right user name and the right password
(your Chebucto Plus password).

	If you still want the setup CD, it is free to pick up from the
Chebucto office and $10 for us to mail out to you.