Phone access

Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 16:06:50 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Carol & Harley <hc1633@eastlink.ca>

Hi Harley,

   Are you using the correct password?

   You have one issued for your mail/text account and another issued for
your PLUS account.  If you use the wrong password for the other account,
your connection will fail.  Evidentally, you are using the correct
password from your high speed connection.  Check to see if the passwords
are the same.  494-6744 uses the PLUS password; 494-8006 uses the
mail/text password.  Two passwords are issued for security reasons.

   Chebucto doesn't offer high speed yet; however, we are embarking on a
mesh networking project that will offer wireless, high speed across HRM.
The time frame for this, though, is over the next few years as we are
still in the testing stage.

CCN Help