sent-message

Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 18:22:35 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Craig G. Brigley" <cbrigley@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Craig,

   Look at exactly where your over quota exists by typing 'go quota'.  If
it's in /mail, then your INBOX has some mail that needs to be deleted.  If
it's in /home, then it can be in your files directory or, in PINE, your
'saved-messages' folder, your 'sent-mail' folder or any other folder you
may have created.  Only INBOX mail shows in /mail quota.

CCN Help