Chebucto Plus Support Needed - Spam Filtering

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 18:23:02 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Don Bidgood <dbidgood@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Don,

   When you set your spam filter to JUNKMAIL, it will send all suspect
emails there instead of deleting them.  It takes about an hour for the
change to be made after you submit the change to the settings so be
patient.  All settings changes take time to set up in the system.

   You should now change your password immediately as you sent it through
the userhelp list, which is a publically archived list.  I have removed
your post but someone may have already recorded it.

CCN Help