Chebucto Plus Support Needed - Spam Filtering

Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:45:13 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Tom Fullerton <tom@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Tom,

   With a number of people I know at CCN that I've asked, they find the
spam filter does a reasonable job of snagging junkmail; nothing is ever
perfect, but such is life.  When I say there are no other reports of
problems by user, it is because they haven't reported any problems.  Since
my mind reading ability is poor at best, I rely on problem reports by
users to assist them further.  :-)

   I will send this to tech in the event you are also having a problem
with your account, although I believe you are well aware of quota
problems and how they can disable your account if not taken care of.

CCN Help