Chebucto Plus Support Needed - Spam Filtering

Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2006 17:31:54 -0400 (AST)
From: Edward Dyer <aa146@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: userhelp@chebucto.ns.ca
cc: Don Bidgood <dbidgood@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Hi Don,

Your spam filter settings are set to
# SPAMFILTER:DONOTHING

This means that you have disabled the spam filter function for
your account.

However,  your file system quota is "EXPIRED" which means you
have been over your file storage limit for at least a week.

You have 1 large files
     4412393 Sep 16 18:10 VC_brochure.pdf

and 1 large mail folder     7310549 Oct 26 22:48 temporaryhold

The file is an Adobe Acrobat file which I also received
regarding a conference sponsored by HRM - you need to delete
that file - if you need to access the contents again I believe I
still have a copy of it which I can get you later.

The second is your "temporaryhold" mail folder which as you can
see is quite large.  You could delete some messages to make some
space.

Once your quota is under control, then the spam filter should
start working again if you want to turn it back on.

Ed

Ed Dyer aa146@chebucto.ca
Technical Director
Chebucto Community Network http://www.chebucto.ca