Missing all my mail...

Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 23:05:00 -0400
From: Andrew D Wright <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Envision Halifax <info@envisionhalifax.ca>

	Hi Tracy. I can find nothing wrong with the Envision Halifax
mailbox. There is a delay in incoming email due to a massive
increase in spam hitting our system. The volume of incoming email
has more than doubled in the last couple of days and processing it
is taking longer. Mail delays are on the order of anything up to
half an hour or so judging from my own email, though some mail seems
to be coming right through without significant delay so this may
vary as the volume of incoming mail changes.