mail problem

Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:55:04 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Envision Halifax <info@envisionhalifax.ca>

	Hi Tracy. Your email is being forwarded here at our end, on the
server, before it can reach Outlook Express on your computer. As stated in
my last email, you need to remove the mail forwarding if you want to start
using the eh1 mailbox directly rather than having it forward to your
Sympatico address, which is what it is configured to do now.

	This mail forwarding on the server is user-configurable, which
means that you put it in and you can take it off. You can do this here:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Services/Forward/

	Once you have the mail forwarding off, any new mail going into the
eh1 mailbox will be in the eh1 mailbox available for download.

	The username for this mailbox is eh1, the password is the same as
the FTP password and the POP3 server is pop.chebucto.ns.ca