Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 23:03:10 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Jeannine Mcleod <jeannine.mcleod@lawtons.ca>

	Hi Jeannine. You should be able to access the email inbox for your
account now. Go to http://chebucto.ca and where it says username put in
bb269. Make sure you do not put anything else there like an empty space or
'@chebucto.ns.ca'. The password is the password you put in when you
registered the account online. Passwords are case sensitive so be sure to
put it in the same way it was originall entered by you.

	There will be an email in your mailbox with your Chebucto Plus
dialup password and setup information.

	If you need more assistance with setup, please contact
office@chebucto.ns.ca by voice 494-2449.