Late mail....

Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2006 15:04:41 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Hanna Fraser <hfraser@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Hanna,

   CCN is experiencing a massive amount of spam/junkmail.  We've added
three additional mail sorting machines to keep up with the amount of spam
which is outnumbering regular email 10,000 to 1.  Users' email was being
caught in the huge backlog caused by this spam storm and is now being
freed up and delivered which is why some of the email is dated a few days
ago.  As well, the email dating system is also being heavily taxed by the
onslaught and may be incorrect for a couple of emails here and there, but
it's temporary so please bear with us.

CCN Help