elliott/mail

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:28:47 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi John. Our new mail system has as much to do with the price of
shoes as it does with accessing gmail, that is, no relationship at all.

 	Accessing your mail using the dialup text service will be pretty
much the same as now except faster and with a bigger mailbox. All other
differences are listed in the email we sent out.