elliott/mail

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 19:46:53 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <adw@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi John. I've re-sent the letter to you. Sorry, I thought you were
referring to Google's mail when you asked about gmail. The g)o mail
shortcut will work exactly as before. The letter was saying you would no
longer be able to access mail folders in the text service using the gfiles
shortcut. You will be able to access mail folders in PINE the same way you
can now, by pressing l (small letter L) when in PINE.