sign on

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:36:45 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Pat & Malcolm Bayne <av227@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: ccn-tech@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Malcolm,

    Tech is still fine tuning and where the mail is now in a different area
of the system, I presume it's not yet sending messages through to the Lynx
paging system for you to see when you log on.  I am copying Tech on this
reply for their records.

    As for your quota report, our tech says that this was a temporary error
where the mailbox on the old system was counting towards your quota and
that it has been resolved.  Your shouldn't be seeing the quota message
again.

Tony @ CCN Help