Chebucto mail quota problem!

Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 17:11:31 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Y. S. Tong" <taiji@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi,

    CCN has just moved over to a new mailbox system with quotas as high as
1 gb for PLUS users.  As with any new system, there is bound to a few
minor glitches.  I have sent this through to our technical department and
postmaster so they can check on your particular problem.

    By the way, we lost Norman DeForest in January of 2006 at the age of
63.  He has been greatly missed by all who knew him.

Tony @ CCN Help