Problems with Firewall & Deleting files in Thunderbird

Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:27:51 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Ambros <waterbuf@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Ambros,

    There shouldn't normally be a firewall set up unless you set it up
specifically.  Something may be blocking your webcam or trying to take
it over.  Use Ad-Aware SE and SpyBot 1.4 to scan for spyware and
malware.

    As for Thunderbird (I use PINE exclusively), it's possible T-Bird's
biggest plus is that it won't auto-open attachments like OE does.
Most email messages are relatively small and harmless.  The really
nasty stuff usually comes through as attachments so that is where
T-Bird makes itself more valuable.

Tony @ CCN Help