unable to recieve email from one person only

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 01:10:23 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Daphne Trenaman <aj175@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Daphne,

    Is it possible she is occasionally using an 'L' instead of the
number '1'?  All CCN userids consist of 2 letters followed by 3
numbers.  However, the lower case letter 'L' can sometimes be confused
for the number 1.  If she is actually trying to send email to: ajl75
(with a oower case letter L) instead of aj175 (with a number 1), this
would cause a delivery failure.  Please check with her and let us know.

   (The reason I mention this is that both error messages you have
supplied below has a lower case letter 'L' instead of the number 1 in
the address.)

Tony @ CCN Help