password

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 01:17:17 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Chris Jamieson <jamieson@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Chris,

    I just did a test log-in using your userid and and password and
successfully logged in so it does work.  However, you must immediately
change your password as you sent the email to a publically archived
list and now everyone will see your password.  I have removed the
email from the list but it may have already been read by numerous
people.  Please change it immediately upon receipt of this email by
logging in and typing 'gpassword'.

Tony @ CCN Help