Question on Chebucto web spam filter & Thunderbird

Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 15:26:29 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Michael Boschat <aa063@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Mike,

    If you're using Thunderbird, there are several add-ons to T-Bird
that are filters and, if you wish, you could turn off your spam filter
in your CCN account, letting everything go through, allowing T-Bird
and its filters to handle everything.  That way, you can customize the
delivery of your email to your liking.  CCN's filter is good but may
catch the occasional legitimate email so you have a choice.

Tony @ CCN Help