Concerning the Apple II and GS support.

Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 02:25:30 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: fahed al daye <amiga500@gmail.com>
cc: office@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Fayed,

    The Chebucto Community Net (CCN) has always offered dial-up service
to the community and all users regardless of whatever platform they
use.  As it turns out, we still have at least 9 Apple II CCN users
actively using their accounts (of which I am one myself), connecting
via ProTERM and Spectrum.  We are also visited by numerous Apple II
and GS users from all over the world via links in their usergroups'
pages and through indexes linked around the world.

    We also have numerous Commodore 64, Amiga, Atari 8 bit and ST
users as well as Tandy/TI99/4A and others.  Legacy users can either
connect via their favourite terminal programs or their platform's
TCP/IP/PPP setup and acquire a graphical account.  Our Public Download
Area (PDA) was originally set up to supply the various platforms and
their users with freeware/shareware and public domain utilites to help
them access CCN and the internet.

    If you require more information, please feel free to write us:
userhelp@chebucto.ca.

Tony @ CCN Help
PDA Manager