problem

Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 13:11:21 -0400 (AST)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Katherine Nancy Robertson <kathy@dal.ca>

 	Hi Kathy. According to your Chebucto Plus dialup records the
problem began sometime after Monday, March 3rd. Since then virtually all
your connections have been dropped. From our side the connections are
dropped by your phone being hung up on your end most of the time and the
carrier signal being dropped a much smaller number of times.

 	The first question is have you changed something with regard to
your computer or the phone line since March 3rd? If so try changing it
back and see what that does.

 	If you haven't changed anything to do with your computer or the
phone line, complain to your phone company. Bear in mind that the phone
company will say anything to avoid sending a truck out, since that costs
them money. The minute they hear you are on a non-phone company dialup
they will attempt to shift the blame to us. You can check your connection
history yourself by clicking on the Your Plus Usage link at
http://plus.chebucto.ns.ca/ while logged into your Chebucto Plus
connection as you. The issues you are having are coming from your end of
the phone connection, not ours, as you can see for yourself. Stick to your
guns and they will have to investigate the problem. If they refuse then
maybe it is time to change phone providers.