Seeking help with Chebucto Plus (fwd)

Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 14:34:45 -0300 (ADT)
From: "Andrew D. Wright" <awright@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: "Mrs. Doris M. Wells" <wells@chebucto.ns.ca>

 	Hi Doris. Checking your dialup records there are a lot of attempts
to log on to the Chebucto Plus service using no password. That would
explain why the connections are not working since you need to use your
Chebucto Plus password, given to you and sent to you in an email when you
first signed up for Chebucto Plus. If you have lost or misplaced your
Chebucto Plus password (which is not the same as your email password) you
will need to get in touch with the Chebucto office directly at 494-2449,
1-5 PM Monday to Friday.