Mail

Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 19:30:00 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: shirley gilbert <kats5@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Shirley,

    Can you supply us more specifics?  Are you using the text service PINE,
PLUS, Webmail, IMAP, POP3, Thunderbird etc?  Are you coming in through a
third party  connection via Eastlink/Aliant High Speed or are you using
dial-up?  This will help us understand your error messages because there
are are various possibilities for each situation.

CCN Help