dialup card

Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 00:50:49 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Bruce Hemming <cbhemming@eastlink.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Bruce,

    Any 56k modem will do.  You can pick one up at Future Shop or any other
electronics store.  It's pretty simple to install and they usually come
with an install cd etc so it's just a matter of clicking a few options.

    Once you're up and running, call the office at 494-2449 between 1pm and
5pm weekdays to set up your PLUS account.

CCN Help