486 in text mode set up

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:54:32 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: John Dennis Elliott <ap721@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi John,

    Start up HT and then go under File->Properties to find where you put in
all the settings.  There are various buttons to select extra options as
well.  Use Terminal keys and not Windows keys to allow the use of the
arrow keys.  PuTTy is for telnet only, isn't it?  You need PLUS for
telnet.  HT allows you to dial-in direct to a phone number and not telnet,
although there is a telnet option in HT too.

CCN Help