News group addition

Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 17:45:46 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Richard Bonner <ak621@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: "Simon D. Williams" <bb065@chebucto.ns.ca>,

Hi Richard and Simon,

    Yes, this was answered and yes, a request was sent to Dal News, to
which I never received an answer.

    They have a special address you need to contact, which isn't
advertised, as they don't want a ton of request so I won't mention it
here.  I will resend the request but they may not be able to locate it on
their upstream provider lists.  Usually, they will respond as to whether
they were successful or not in locating the newsgroup.

    Sometimes they can find the group but it's empty as the upstream
providers have shut off data collection.

Tont @ CCN Help