Problem Getting Connected

Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:49:05 -0400 (AST)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Scott Benjamin <ay560@chebucto.ns.ca>
cc: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

Hi Scott,

    Let's try it from the beginning as if you were setting up for the first
time:

    Select option for internet connection via modem; enter service name:
Chebucto PLUS; enter phone number: 494-6744 (unselect options for
call-waiting, if you don't use it) and remove 1-902 (as that presumes you
are calling long distance and if you're local, will mess up your call).
Enter username and password in the spaces provided.  Save your entry and
pull a shortcut icon out onto your screen.  That should do it.

CCN Help