Unable to find "netcfg.hlp" file

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 00:59:34 -0300 (ADT)
From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: help-answers@chebucto.ns.ca

From: CCN Help <ch1@chebucto.ns.ca>
To: Janet H. Stacey <aw830@chebucto.ns.ca>

Hi Janet,

    You should take the laptop back to the technician and ask him to fix it.
There is nothing on CCN that would delete your netcfg.hlp file.  If it is
disappearing, it may be a problem within the laptop as I've never heard of that
problem before, in 15 years of userhelp with CCN.

    It's definitely something within the laptop software and, if the technician
has already worked on it, there should be some sort of warranty on his work.
As you can see, by connecting with your older laptop, that the problem is not
with CCN but something odd happening in your new laptop.

CCN Help